Central in Edmonton – Saturday, September 16
NOTE: All Edmonton rafts are sold out!
Things to know before you go
- You’ll paddle from Whitemud Park to Emily Murphy Park
- A shuttle bus will bring you back to Whitemud Park
- Your rafting fee includes: personal flotation device/life jacket, raft and return shuttle
- Children must be 6 years old and over 30 lbs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18
- You will get wet; avoid jeans
- Quick drying clothes and water shoes are recommended
- Come prepared for the weather conditions. No pets please
- No refunds will be provided
Show up 15 minutes early
Between 1.5 and 2 hrs on the river
Personal flotation devices/life jackets will be provided
Choose your raft
We have two kinds of rafts available. Please select the type of raft and timing that works best for your group.
All rafting participants must read and sign a waiver at the event site.
• Each guest will be fitted with a personal flotation device/life jacket.
• You will pick up your raft and carry it to the river’s edge
• Paddling instructions will be provided prior to launch
• It will take up to 2 hours depending on how much you paddle
• There will be people at the take out area to help you land your raft
• You will be shuttled back to Whitemud Park
You will be provided with the following:
• Personal flotation device/life jacket
• Safety whistle
• Paddling instructions
We will have people on the river throughout the length of the float to keep an eye on all of our paddlers. In the event of a significant storm event or abnormal water levels, the event organizers may make the decision to cancel the event.
However, we have established safety protocols for river levels and extreme weather. If either requires that the event be cancelled, you will be notified via the email you provided on registration.
Count Down to The Event
Thanks to all of our EPCOR RiverFest sponsors.