Aug 12 Event Cancelled
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Parking: All attendees must park at 17 Athabasca Avenue in Devon.
A shuttle will take you to Voyageur Park. There will be no parking available at Voyageur Park for event-goers.
Choose your boat
All rafting participants must read and sign a waiver at the event site.
Things to know before you float
- All EPCOR RiverFest attendees must park at 17 Athabasca Avenue in Devon, where a shuttle will take you to Voyageur Park
- Rafters will float to Lions Campground, where you will be shuttled back to Voyageur Park
- Your rafting fee includes: personal flotation device/life jacket, shuttle and return raft
- Children must be 6 years old and over 30 lbs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18
- You may get wet; avoid jeans
- Quick drying clothes and water shoes are recommended
- Come prepared for the weather conditions
- No alcohol or pets are permitted
- No refunds will be provided
General float information
Show up at least 45 minutes early
Up to 1.5 hrs on the river
Personal flotation devices/life jackets will be provided
We're so excited that Devon-based River Lifestyle Co. will be joining our on-the-water activities on Aug. 12! They'll be operating during the same time period as the festival (11 a.m. - 3 p.m.) and at $15/person. You can sign up with them directly to reserve your spot in advance: 780.935.5118
Whether you're floating or not, we hope you'll check out these land exhibitors who'll have activities for you to take part in at Voyageur Park! Reminder: you'll still need to take a shuttle from 17 Athabasca Avenue to get there.
Devon Bicycle Association, Devon Fish & Game Gun Club, Devon Historical Society, Edmonton Trail Runners, Leduc No. 1 Energy Discovery Center, Leduc County's Imagination Junkyard, Nature Conservancy of Canada, Paddling Associations, Ripple Affect by Town of Devon