EPCOR RiverFest in Devon
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Choose your boat or activity
$20 / person
$20 / adult & $18 / child
Stand Up Paddle Board
$25 / person
River Kayaking 101
$75 / person
Things to know before you float
- All EPCOR RiverFest attendees must park at 17 Athabasca Avenue in Devon, where a shuttle will take you to Voyageur Park. Participants sign the general waiver to get on the bus.
- Fees includes: personal flotation device/life jacket, and shuttle.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18.
- You may get wet; avoid jeans.
- Quick drying clothes and water shoes are recommended.
- Come prepared for the weather conditions.
- No alcohol or pets are permitted.
- No refunds will be provided.
General float information
Show up 15 minutes early.
Rafts, SUPs, and tubes approximately 1 hour. Clinics approximately 3 hours.
Personal flotation devices/life jackets will be provided.
Whether you're floating or not, stay tuned for the list of FREE land activities at Voyageur Park!