EPCOR RiverFest in Edmonton
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Choose your boat
Taking place at Edmonton's beautiful Laurier Park along the banks of the North Saskatchewan River, this EPCOR RiverFest location offers three boat times to get you on the water. When you purchase your ticket, you'll select your type of boat/activity and time slot. All participants must read and sign the corresponding waiver(s) prior to getting on the water.
$20 / person
Small rafts fit up to 4 people
Large rafts fit up to 16 people (only 12 paddle)
$15 / person
Large canoes fit up to 18 people
Things to know before you float
- Starting at Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park, a shuttle bus will take you to Terwillegar Park and you’ll float back to Laurier Park.
- Your rafting fee includes: personal flotation device/life jacket, shuttle and return raft
- Children must be 6 years old and over 30 lbs.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18.
- You may get wet; avoid jeans.
- Quick drying clothes and water shoes are recommended.
- Come prepared for the weather conditions.
- No alcohol or pets are permitted.
- No refunds will be provided.
General float information
Show up 15 minutes early.
Up to 2 hrs on the river.
Personal flotation devices/life jackets will be provided.
Whether you're floating or not, check out the list of FREE land activities at Laurier Park!