2019 EPCOR RiverFest dates will be announced in the spring!
Location: West River’s Edge
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Parking: All attendees must park at the Dow Centennial Centre in Fort Saskatchewan and take a shuttle. There will be no parking available at West River’s Edge for event-goers.
Choose your boat
All rafting participants must read and sign a waiver at the event site.
Things to know before you float
- All EPCOR RiverFest attendees must park at the park and ride alongside the Dow Centennial Centre.
- Rafters will float to West River's Edge
- Your rafting fee includes: personal flotation device/life jacket, shuttle and return raft
- Children must be 6 years old and over 30 lbs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18
- You may get wet;avoid jeans
- Quick drying clothes and water shoes are recommended
- Come prepared for the weather conditions.
- No alcohol or pets are permitted
- No refunds will be provided
General float information
Show up at least 45 minutes early
Up to 2.5 hrs on the river
Personal flotation devices/life jackets will be provided
Whether you're floating or not, we hope you'll check out these land exhibitors who'll have activities for you to take part in at West River's Edge! Reminder: you'll still need to take a shuttle from the park and ride alongside the Dow Centennial Centre.
Alberta Bicycle Association, Aquarium Society of Alberta, Geocaching Edmonton and Area Association (GEAA), Lawn Games by City of Fort Saskatchewan and Sturgeon County, Mix 107.9